As is the case with every leap year ever since switching to the Gregorian calendar in 1582, an extra second will be tacked on to the end of the year.
That got a lot of people up in arms. To be honest, 2016 will actually be the last decent year of the decade, which continues until this day in 2020.
The year 2017 is expected to be even worse than the much maligned 2016, and not just because of the GOP’s vow to run our country into the ground and turn America into a worldwide cesspool.
- The Alcatel Idol 4s with Windows 10 VR will be the only truly secure smartphone available for US consumers until Microsoft can figure out how to market and sell the “cellular PC” to the public. The other secure smartphones, the Acer Liquid Jade Primo and the HP Elite x3, are catered towards businesses.
- More Baby Boomer celebrities will die, some of them untimely. However, which one is the highest profile remains to be seen.
- There will not be a perfect season in the NFL.
- There will be a warm winter and a hot and humid summer nationwide.
- The Atlanta Braves will still flounder.
- The rich and powerful will continue to get welfare at our expense.
So, for those who want 2016 to go away thinking 2017 will be much better, you got another thing coming.