WAR ON OHIO WOMEN: Men sign away women’s rights
COLUMBUS — There is something very creepy and familiar at the same time about the picture above.
If you say that it is men confiscating women’s uteruses, you are correct.
Women were nowhere to be found at the signing of a bloated $62,000,000,000.00 budget that doubles as the conservative war machine in their war on women.
As I mentioned earlier, the bills Kasich signed would do some of the following:
- Shut down all women’s healthcare providers in the Buckeye State.
- Defund Planned Parenthood, the only true women’s healthcare provider nationwide.
- Defunds all rape crisis centers in the state of Ohio.
- Bans all hospitals — both public and private — from allowing admitting privileges from OB-GYNs
- Requires all physicians to lie in saying that abortion causing breast cancer, which we all know is not true.
- Doubles the abortion waiting period
- Requires women to be sexually assaulted by the government via ultrasounds
Everyday, the big government conservative misogynists continue to show their hand, and continue to show that there is clearly a war on women.